PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
These terms and conditions set out the T&Cs for your use of our website https://gymnastjobs.com (“our site”), whether as a guest or as someone who has registered to use our services. By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
In these terms and conditions:
a. ‘Customer’ means any person, company, organisation or firm that purchases Services from us;
b. ‘Services’ means all recruitment products and services made available by us from time to time.
Prices are as specified in the Pricing section of our site and are guaranteed for the period the job advert is live. Any discounts agreed are confidential and may not be disclosed by the Customer.
A job posted on our site will remain live for 30 days or until the agreed closing date of the job. Any extension of this time will be charged to the Customer as a new posting. Any jobs posted in addition to the agreed number of jobs per month as part of a bulk package will be charged at the standard rate listed on our site.
If any Services to be used within any time period specified are not used within that period of time they may not be carried over into any subsequent period without our prior written consent. The Customer will be responsible for payment for any unused Services.
Our site is available free of charge, but to access our services you will need to register and complete your profile and if you are an employer or recruiter paid the appropriate price to advertise a job. All prices exclude VAT. However, until the end of September 2017 all relevant job advertisements will be free of charge.
The Customer may terminate in writing the provision of Services:
(i) by no less than 1 month’s notice;
(ii) if we are in material breach of these terms and conditions and have not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied; or
(iii) if we become insolvent, cease to trade or go into liquidation. Termination by the Customer before the end of the Contract Term may, at our discretion, result in loss of discounts agreed for the entire Contract Term.
We may terminate the provision of Services if:
(i) the Customer is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied; or
(ii) the Customer becomes insolvent, ceases to trade or goes into liquidation.
We will not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred by the Customer (the “Costs”) pursuant to the Services. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit or exclude any liability incurred by us due to fraudulent misrepresentation or concealment, nor for any damages for personal injuries caused by the negligence of the Customer, its agents or its employees.
We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on this job site. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or this job site’ database get relevant results that are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from this Website any advertisement that is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly, and we reserve the right to use our discretion in applying these rules, where appropriate.
The Rules are:
1. No duplicating of jobs at the expense of other Customers’ jobs.
2. No gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Gratuitous means deliberately inserting words, strings of words, or repeating job titles, with the intention of influencing position in the results listing, or increasing the number of page views.
3. Job advertisements placed on this job site must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called ‘business opportunity’.
4. All jobs posted must include an element of flexibility. A flexible job doesn’t just mean part-time work. We specialise in matching the best candidates in Reading and the Thames Valley to jobs with all kinds of flexibility built in, including:
- Part-time (days/hours)
- Work from home
- Job shares
- Evening / Weekend shifts
- Morning / Afternoon shifts
- Compressed hours
- 9-day fortnights
- Full-time flexible
- Voluntary work
If you can prove your organisation to have a strong focus on employee well-being and encourage flexible working in general we will consider advertising a full-time role on your behalf. Please contact us on 07719 808 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Advertisements that appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by this job site on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification that may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from job site without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
Responses to advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything that may bring this job site into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against this job site arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate equipment and are connected to the appropriate services to enable you to post jobs to this job site.
Content and links
If your advertisement links to another site via our external apply online option, you are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of your advertisement and the linked site. We may remove from this job site any advertisement that contains content or links to a site that, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring this job site into disrepute.
You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your advertisements.
Third party sites
Vacancies you post on this job site may also appear on third party recruitment web sites pursuant to agreements from time to time between this job site and the proprietors of such web sites.
Rights in the database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the candidate database belong to Gymnast Jobs, a limited company registered in England and Wales (company registration number: 10684371). You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the database
The material you are entitled to receive from the candidate database is determined by the product you have purchased from us. On receipt of this material you may:
(i) use, search or download it to your database using the Candidate Search back office interface and its associated functions for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you or (if you are an employment agency or employment business) your client wish to fill;
(ii) use the information about the individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them (either directly or through this job site depending on the product you have purchased) in relation to a specific job vacancy;
(iii) use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
(i) supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
(ii) download the database through any automated (e.g. “scraping”) process.
(iii) contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies. You must, at all times, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
You agree to delete all material from the candidate database upon its replacement with up-to-date material or the satisfactory conclusion of your search for a suitable candidate, whichever occurs first.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything that may bring this job site into disrepute. You will indemnify this job site from and against any claim brought by an individual against this job site arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.
We operate an ‘opt-out’ case study policy. From time to time, we publicise our work by listing the names of recruiters who have advertised on our Website. We reserve the right to use your name in PR and marketing, including, but not limited to, printed marketing materials, publications (internal and external), in electronic format, on our website, in video or internet projects, or through the media unless you choose to opt-out – in which case notify us at your earliest convenience by email at email@example.com
Customer supplied content
1. These terms and conditions apply to all advertising campaigns (‘Campaigns’) and other material accepted by Gymnast Jobs (a limited company registered in England and Wales, company registration number: 10684371) for display on any of our web sites. By placing any such material you accept these terms and conditions as principal, even if you are acting as agent or buyer for the third party advertiser.
2. We must receive the complete creative content for a Campaign in acceptable format at least two working days before 9 am on the go-live date specified in your order. Otherwise, we may not be able to achieve the specified go-live date but you must pay the full amount set out in the order irrespective of whether any delivery target for impressions have been met.
3. To cancel or alter an order for a Campaign you must inform us, by fax or email at the number or address on the order, at least two working days before 9 am on the go-live date specified in your order. Otherwise you must pay the full amount set out in the order, irrespective of whether any delivery targets for impressions have been met.
4. You are responsible for the content of material supplied by you and for ensuring that you have the right to supply it to us and that it complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice. If we receive complaints about any material or its content we may, at our discretion, remove the material from display without reference or liability to you. You will indemnify us against any claim that the material infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or is defamatory or otherwise offensive.
5. If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973) it is your responsibility to ensure the advertisements you place on this job site comply with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
6. You are also responsible for fulfilling and dealing with any orders or enquiries relating to the goods or services to which a Campaign relates and you will indemnify and hold us harmless according
7. Your sole remedy if we, or our third party subcontractors who may host and serve Campaigns from time to time, make an error in displaying any Campaign is the cost of re-running the relevant Campaign. Neither we nor our subcontractors shall be liable in any circumstances for any loss of profit or business. We shall, additionally, have no liability for failure to display the Campaign caused by circumstances outside our control.
Thank you for visiting our site.
For further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Gymnast Jobs